Postcard from Cayo Coco

23.9.16

Sea, sun, sand... what's better than that? - Not much my friends!
I recently travelled to Cuba for the first time and I wanted to share some photos with you.
Recognize my hat? it's from this blogpost!
You could say I was 'in love' with the view. I'm even channeling my inner "heart-face emoji" with these sunglasses.
We stayed at the brand-new Pullman resort in Cayo Coco, and it was wonderful! 

Even though the resort was all-inclusive, I still managed to get a little bit hungry on the beach...

This doughnut float is seriously my favourite thing ever.

Although, it was a little bit hard to navigate as the waves were pretty strong. I kept getting washed up onto shore! 

I couldn't forget my pineapple cup! Perfect for beach refreshments, and comes with a krazy straw. 
It's from Sunnylife.
Perfect beach reading material: The Help by Kathryn Stockett
This book was amazing! Such a page turner - I really want to watch the movie now.

You can probably tell by now that I love these bright sort-of "cartoon" style beach accessories.  They're so fun and make for some perfect instagram moments!
This was the resident 'cutie' at the resort. A dog's life? - doesn't sound so bad to me!
Hasta la vista amigos! - A week in paradise went by too quickly.
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

You Might Also Like

0 comments